Parents and Little ones learning together!
Parents will get lots of great ideas and activities to do at home with their children.
Join us for this interactive workshop!
In Mammoth Lakes
Mondays 10:30 – 11:30 am
August 16 – September 6
Pre-registration is required
COVID-19 Safety Mesures in place
To register, call: 760-924-7926
or email email@example.com
Get a jump start on summer fun!
Join first 5 Mono County and the Mammoth Lakes Library for a day of fun and games learning about healthy habits and summer safety!
Saturday June 12, 2010
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Mammoth Lakes Library
400 Sierra Park Road
Jubilee Game Plan:
10:30 Story Hour
10:00 – 3:00 Join these activities:
Hands on Health Mobile Express, Mammoth Hospital Obstacle Course, Summer Safety, Open Wide for a Healthy Smile, Mono County Health Department, Toddler Bounce House, Raising a Reader, Face Painting, Glo Germ Demonstration, and more!
This is a FREE event sponsored by First 5 Mono County and the Mammoth Lakes Library Downlod Event Poster
Pregnancy & Prenatal Oral Health “Lunch and Learn”
Thursday, February 11, 2010, 12:15pm – 1:15pm,
Mammoth Hospital, Conference Room C
This training covers:
1) The importance of good oral health to a healthy pregnancy.
2) Oral health risk assessments and targeted counseling during pre-natal visits,
3) Mother/caretaker interviews and anticipatory guidance,
4) Population-specific oral health outreach tools, including written guidance for prenatal women (self-care & infant care),
5) Oral hygiene, fluoride, and nutrition practices that promote oral health
Call the First 5 Office at 760/924-7626 to register. Download event flyer (scroll to second page).