Pregnancy & Prenatal Oral Health “Lunch and Learn”
Thursday, February 11, 2010, 12:15pm – 1:15pm,
Mammoth Hospital, Conference Room C
This training covers:
1) The importance of good oral health to a healthy pregnancy.
2) Oral health risk assessments and targeted counseling during pre-natal visits,
3) Mother/caretaker interviews and anticipatory guidance,
4) Population-specific oral health outreach tools, including written guidance for prenatal women (self-care & infant care),
5) Oral hygiene, fluoride, and nutrition practices that promote oral health
Call the First 5 Office at 760/924-7626 to register. Download event flyer (scroll to second page).